The basic instructions for uploading attendees are:
- Go to the event.
- Select Attendees.
- Choose Upload Attendees and pick your .CSV or .XLS file of attendees.
- Map the fields from the file header to the event fields; custom fields can also be loaded
To add attendees to sessions, follow these steps:
- Make sure that Sessions are enabled for your event:
- From the event dashboard, select "Edit" next to Event Details
- Select "Options"
- Slide the toggle to turn on Sessions
- Click "Save" at the bottom right side of the screen
- Add one or more sessions:
- Navigate to the Sessions tab
- Select "Add Session" or "Upload Session Titles" and follow the prompts
- Select the session an assign attendees
- Click the session title from the list on the sessions tab
- Click "ASSIGN ADDITIONAL ATTENDEES"
- Select the attendees from the list that you would like to add to the session
Important Information and Tips
- Additional guests are attendees who are associated with another attendee and their email address.
- Guests can only be added via CSV/XLS import.
- Guests can be loaded as named or unnamed:
- Named: on import, the line item will have a different name, but the same email address as another user on the list.
- Unnamed: A numeric column can be added called “guests” which can be mapped to the “ADDITIONAL GUESTS” event field on import. This would be set as a whole integer for the primary attendee.
- All email communications will go to the primary attendee email whether the guests are named or unnamed.
- Session attendees must first be loaded as event attendees
- There are various tools to filter the list of attendees to add to the session:
- Search, with option to select which field to search by
- Sort by
- Assign all attendees from the main event list
- IMPORTANT: Adding attendees to a session will consume additional check in credits as each intended check in will be counted.
How to import a list of attendees and the number of guests they plan to bring: