When uploading an attendee list into Certain Arrive, when you are mapping your file’s fields into the event fields, the drop down gives you an option to Add As A Custom Field. This allows you to customize the field label and map the information from your guest list import to the event field.
Articles in this section
- Reimbursing Credits
- Data storage, security and privacy in Arrive
- Getting Started on Certain Arrive
- How do I create a new event on Certain Arrive?
- How do I get my attendees into Certain Arrive?
- How do I create custom questions for my guest list?
- How can I change the app layout?
- How do I create new users and invite my team members?
- How do I download the collected attendee signatures when using the Sign and Go feature?
- How do I see attendee responses to the custom questions I created?